Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Join the Rockwood Volunteer Team!
What is Your Passion?
Unique historic architecture? Gardening on a grand scale? Local history? Decorative arts and antiques?
Rockwood Museum and Park has the volunteer opportunity for you!
• Be a costumed tour guide
• Help set up special exhibits
• Research the collection and archival records
• Garden in the formal garden and surrounding 72 acres.
Interested? Please email your resume, contact information, and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Rockwood volunteer coordinator, Kristen Roberts, at email@example.com or call (302) 761-1722 for more information or to set up a meeting.
Volunteering at Rockwood Museum has great benefits!
- A rare opportunity to work closely with museum objects and to lend a hand in setting up special ongoing exhibits in the museum.
- Free admission to museum for volunteer and guest.
- Educational sessions about interpreting the museum and other aspects of the collection and local history.
- Volunteer discounts on items purchased in the museum gift shop.
- Field trips provided quarterly to other museums for continuing education and socializing with other Rockwood Museum volunteers.
- Yearly appreciation dinner for all museum volunteers.
Volunteer schedules are flexible. All guides serve a minimum of two 3-hour shifts per month…but typically guides fall in love with Rockwood and choose to serve more often!
There is also one volunteer meeting per month and occasional training sessions.
Wednesday through Saturday 10 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday 12 noon – 4:30 PM.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: